Tuesday, July 30, 2013

OOTD & A Little Haul | 300713


Cardigan: Valleygirl, Top: Hopscotch, Jeans: Sass, Boots: Lipstik, Bag: Kmart

I was seriously hoping I could pick up my hat today but they said it would come in at 5pm and I finish uni at 4pm so I said I'd pick it up tomorrow. I was too excited to wear my top from Hopscotch so I decided to wear it today :D I was going to wear shorts today but luckily I didn't because it was raining heavily. Phew.

A Little Haul :)

My hat is going to be picked up tomorrow so I shall just post it up tomorrow alone. :)

Tank from Hopscotch

I love unicorns so much so since this tank was only $10 I couldn't pass it up. I had to snatch it up because it was such a cute print. 

Studded headband and a blue and gold bracelet

These two together equated to $5. I love spiked anything, so I just had to get the headband, it was only $3. I love gold chains so for $2, I thought it was a steal. The blue is such a nice cobalt colour so I couldn't pass it up. :)

Frilly socks :D

I honestly love the socks from Cotton On, they're so pretty. I've been searching for frilly socks for awhile. I have two plain white ones already so I thought I would get different colours. Love the blueish/green colour of the first sock, I got black because you can't go wrong with black socks and the floral ones were too cute to pass up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment