Monday, July 29, 2013

Outfit Ideas PT II

Hi there,

While I was trying to do my homework for class on Tuesday, I was playing around on Polyvore and making outfits that I would like to wear. :) It's a really fun site and you should check it out if you need some clothing inspiration. There's a lot of really cool and interesting posts from other people on there as well.

Here is this first outfit I ever put together, I saw the crop top and thought about how I could make an outfit with it. I love chain necklaces so I thought it would be nice to include that. I'm also in love with studded boots with long jeans and simple crop tops so that was the main basis for this outfit.

Simple


Simple by daniktran featuring leather pants


Pull Bear printed t shirt
$12 - pullandbear.com


Yves Saint Laurent leather pants
$2,615 - harrods.com


Lipstik military boots
$46 - theiconic.com.au


Yves saint laurent
mytheresa.com


Curb chain necklace
baublebop.com


Here is the second outfit I put together. I've been dying to get a black floppy hat so I wanted to do an outfit with a black floppy hat and a white dress. I'm planning to buy a hat soon so that will be posted sometime soon :) I love the elegance of the dress and how the hat can make the dress casual. I added a lot of YSL accessories and make up because I just love the look of their packaging.



YSL




John Zack mini dress
20 AUD - nelly.com



Yves Saint Laurent black shoes
805 AUD - ysl.com



Yves saint laurent
1 450 AUD - mytheresa.com





MARELLA fedora hat
92 AUD - houseoffraser.co.uk



Yves saint laurent
37 AUD - cusp.com



Yves saint laurent
42 AUD - yslbeautyus.com




For my third outfit, I fell in love with the jacket. I never used to be a fan of the colour but I have grown to like it. I love how the sleeves are of a different material which makes the jacket look a bit more edgier. I had no idea what top would match the jacket so I simply put a white t-shirt because white matches anything. I am absolutely in love with my cut out boots so I thought these Jeffrey Campbell's would be good for the outfit. 


Black




Brian Lichtenberg patterned shirt
65 AUD - net-a-porter.com



Mackage slim fit leather jacket
350 AUD - theoutnet.com



Yves Saint Laurent slim fit pants
420 AUD - leclaireur.com



Jeffrey Campbell leather platform boots
195 AUD - jildorshoes.com



MICHAEL Michael Kors zip tote
320 AUD - neimanmarcus.com



Marc by Marc Jacobs letter jewelry
275 AUD - julesb.co.uk



For my fourth outfit, I spotted the daisy cropped sweater and thought it would look good with a circle/skater skirt. I kept most of the outfit black so I thought the Tiffany & Co wallet would be a good pop of colour. I love the combination of black and gold so those shoes are perfect.


Flowers




Long sleeve shirt
25 AUD - thehut.com



Theory short skirt
485 AUD - thecorner.com



Jeffrey Campbell black boots
300 AUD - allsole.com



Tiffany co
970 AUD - tiffany.com



Chanel sunglasses
525 AUD - liberty.co.uk




For the fifth outfit I based it around the daisy dress. I saw this print every where in Thailand but I didn't manage to buy anything with the print. :( Quite sad about that. I love the hat because it makes the outfit casual and I feel like every floral dress can be worn with a denim jacket. I thought brown boots would make a much softer look for this outfit compared to black boots. I thought a simple black bag would look good with this and black framed circle sunglasses. The gold chain bracelet was included to spice up the outfit a little.



Casual


Casual by daniktran featuring a jean jacket


Alice You black dress
62 AUD - dorothyperkins.com



H M jean jacket
42 AUD - hm.com



Steve madden boots
110 AUD - couturecandy.com



Givenchy
4 305 AUD - ln-cc.com



Chanel vintage jewelry
2 165 AUD - farfetch.com



MARELLA fedora hat
92 AUD - houseoffraser.co.uk



Moscot vintage sunglasses
295 AUD - moscot.com




For the sixth outfit, I based it around the tank top and shorts. I love the look of leather/faux leather shorts. I have two pairs myself. Since the tank top says things about having flowers in your hair I decided to make it into a "festival" type of outfit. I feel like this is what I would love to wear to a festival. Maybe not the shoes since they'll probably get really dirty but I'm in love with those creepers. I have the same pair but a different brand :). I've always wanted a flower headband so I thought this would be a good time to figure out what to pair it with. I love the look of floral sunglasses but I highly doubt they would suit my face shape, ah well. I added the fringe bag because it makes me think of festivals. :)



Festival Look




Black shirt
28 AUD - storenvy.com



Hot pants
20 AUD - karmaclothing.co.uk



Studded shoes
40 AUD - mr-shoes.co.uk



Nine west handbag
64 AUD - zappos.com



Purple glasses
80spurple.com



Rock N Rose floral garland
66 AUD - asos.com




For the seventh outfit I wanted to do a red lip. I love the look of black dresses with a red lip. I honestly love the look of the YSL packaging so I based it off that. I added a YSL wallet would match the red lip and be a nice pop of colour. To match the black dress I added Christian Louboutin's with a gold tip. I'm hoping to find some nice leather flats with a gold pointed tip.



Black and Red




Jane Norman bodycon dress
33 AUD - janenorman.co.uk



Christian Louboutin pointy toe heels
785 AUD - saksfifthavenue.com



Yves Saint Laurent leather purse
1 075 AUD - net-a-porter.com



Yves Saint Laurent lips makeup
37 AUD - nordstrom.com



Yves Saint Laurent lip stick
37 AUD - barneys.com


No comments:

Post a Comment