Thursday, August 1, 2013

Beauty Haul

Gifts from pappa :)
Okay, so my OOTD wasn't really interesting and I just had no time to take a photo myself. Anyways, my dad came back from overseas today and came home with some presents for me and my mumma. :D My mum got the two Chanel perfumes and the Chanel lipgloss and the YSL lipgloss. I also received the Chanel and YSL lipgloss. My dad somehow managed to buy two of the same colour of the Chanel lipglosses so my mum gave me one :) I wanted to keep the boxes so my mum gave me her pefume boxes hehe.


My dad got me the YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in the colour no. 15 Rose Vinyl. I haven't had a chance to try this yet but I love the pink colour of it. It swatches very nicely on my hand however it does have a strong smell to it. I cannot wait to wear this :D


The Chanel long wear lip gloss is the colour no. 60 Excès which is a beautiful red colour. I must say when you apply it to your lips it is a bit sticky but nonetheless it's a very nice colour. Have to figure out when I will wear this hehe. :D 




Hope you enjoyed! x

No comments:

Post a Comment