Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OOTD | 130813

Cardigan: Supre, Top: Valleygirl, Shorts: Thailand, Boots: Lipstik, Bag: Dotti
Today was surprisingly hot so I thought it would be okay to wear shorts today. Felt kind of weird to wear shorts since we're still in winter but ah well. Felt weird to wear my boots without socks so I decided to wear some black frilly socks with them from Cotton On. I just bought the daisy top yesterday and I'm not entirely sure if I should cut it so it's a proper crop top or leave it as is... decisions, decisions, decisions. Today was a really lazy day so I decided to just wear my new top. Love it, I remember seeing it in one of beautybaby44's hauls/videos and I basically died and grabbed the top as soon as I saw it. The video is here :)

That's all for now! x


No comments:

Post a Comment