Monday, August 26, 2013

Reorganising my room

Hi there,

So rather than doing my homework for tomorrow's class I am online shopping and redecorating my room. I am not entirely happy with the way my room is situated as of this moment. I am getting new carpet all over my house so that will give me a chance to reorganise my furniture. However, that probably won't be happening for awhile so I'm just moving little things around.

I think I have a new favourite corner of my room.



I just reorganised this bedside table today. I am planning to buy a new candle plate from IKEA since this is just a temporary one. I also need to buy a candle extinguisher since I tend to blow my candles out and that's not safe at all. I am loving my clothing rack. I'm just trying to figure out where would be a good place to put it since it does block one half of my closet. I am going to burn out all my candles until I buy new ones so I don't waste my money. I also want to get one more bunch of fake flowers to fill up my heart bucket, it seems a tad empty on one side. 

Simple plate and a good size so it doesn't take up too much room.


There's another area in my room that needs some improvement.



This part of my room is also pretty empty. I feel like the wall needs some sort of wall art of some sort. I wanted to get either a city skyline or an image of the Eiffel Tower. It may however be too big for the space, and I should probably wait since I plan to move a lot of things around once the new carpet is laid. I will probably push this table to the door frame and shift my shelf across as well and then place my clothing rack in the corner. I will probably find another place to put the poster.


That's all for now. I am quite swamped with assignments right now since it's coming up to week six....? Haha, but when that's done I should be able to post better outfit posts and more hauls and what not. :)

Toodles! x

No comments:

Post a Comment