Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sneak Peek

Hi there,

So, I have collected some things and plan to do a collective haul this weekend. :) I wore the most basic outfit today that it wasn't even worth photographing. There is an findASOS event happening tomorrow at my university so hopefully I manage to grab some good pieces that will be included in my haul. Super excited, I also plan to go to Lovisa at Broadway since the store is closing down and everything is on sale.




Here are some of the things that will be included in my little haul. :) There are a few items that I have left out since I have filled them up, but nonetheless there shall be more. Hopefully I will be able to go to the dollar shop and IKEA soon to do some more redecorating of my room. I keep finding little pieces to add and I love it. I also need to clean out my closet and chuck out/give away some clothes. Ahh, assignments are draining me. :(

Good night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment