Tuesday, September 10, 2013

OOTD & Daily Essentials

Top: American Apparel, Skirt: Valleygirl, Shoes: Betts, Wallet: Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses: Chanel, Lipstain: YSL


So I'm tempted to start uploading my OOTD's as clothes on the floor rather than on me, because I don't usually have someone to take a photo of me to my liking. This is probably how I'll be posting my OOTD's for now. :) I also love the top haha, I just thought it was such a funny top to get; especially since I have a blog as well. I ended up changing into shorts today because when I sat down I would literally flash everyone in the skirt, so for another day it shall be. 

I also it would be fun to show you guys my daily essential items :) I have these with me everyday without fail. I tend to change up my lip colour but right now it's usually this one. I will probably buy two of the Lime Crime products from my wish list so I'll probably try different lips sometime soon.

Chanel Sunglasses, Marc Jacobs Wallet, YSL Lipstain


Tiffany & Co. necklace, Michael Kors watch

That's all until tomorrow! x

No comments:

Post a Comment