Saturday, November 9, 2013

OOTD | 091113

Top: Thailand, Shorts: DFO, Cardigan: Supre, Shoes: Lipstik


Today I just went to have a chilled day with my boyfriend. I am officially on holidays! I will find out sometime between Dec 2 - 24 if I can change courses. I'm so done with Interior Design. I love it, but I don't love my classes and course. So I thought it would be best to change. Anyways, my closet is mainly filled with white tops so I thought I would just wear one today. It was super windy when I took the photo hence the hair in my face. I'm hoping my outfits will get more interesting as time passes. I have heaps of unworn clothes that I really want to wear. I just don't like wearing skirts when it's windy so that's why I haven't been wearing them often. Okay, well that's all for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment