Monday, November 11, 2013

OOTD | 111113

Top: Ebay, Skirt: Supre, Watch: Michael Kors, Pouch: Marc By Marc Jacobs


Today, I had a whole day alone, so I went to do some errands. I went to the bank and decided to do some shopping. There's a new outlet store at Garden City selling selected OPI nail polishes for $5. I also bought a L'oreal make up bag for $1 from there. I also needed some translucent powder to set my lipsticks since they tend to smudge. 


I watched the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians today, and I totally fell in love with Kylie's grey skirt. I'm now on the hunt to find it. Below is the best photo that I could find. Sooo in love with it!


That's all for now! x

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. If you are looking for afflilate marketing please reach out to us @ admin@mallofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete