Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OOTD | 271113

Top & Shorts: Big Bargain, Bag: Dotti

Finally settled into my apartment in Sydney and have time to blog. Went a little crazy shopping today; first stop was American Apparel. On the way there, we stopped by a store that was "closing down" and managed to get a lot of those pom pom shorts for $10. Also got the top in my outfit from there. American Apparel was waaay more expensive than I thought, only bought disco pants and got 10% off because of the student discount they have on at the moment. Then went back to buy some groceries to cook lunch and had a nap. Went back out and walked to Pitt Street Mall. Spent a lot of money in Topshop and got something for my brother. Went to Zara and there wasn't anything in there that caught my attention. Went to SES and picked up a simple grey top, then went to a Bargain Store and bought a singlet and more pom pom shorts. Also bought the Christmas edition lip scrub from Lush. Anyways, that's all for now! I'll hopefully have more photos to post with the days to come :) x

Froyo in Sydney! So much better than BerryMe



No comments:

Post a Comment