Thursday, November 28, 2013

OOTD | 281113

Top & Shorts: Big Bargain, Shoes: Lipstik, Bag: Dotti


Was way too overly excited to wear my new clothes that I bought yesterday. Went to the Paddy Markets in Haymarket. Walked around the market once and found a fluffy cardigan I've been looking for but decided to walk around and go upstairs into Market City before I bought it. Didn't manage to get anything there so just had lunch and went back down to the market and bought it. In the afternoon we ventured off to see the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Beautiful view :)


Being a typical tourist hehe

Haven't been late night shopping in ages so we walked around Pitt Street Mall for awhile. Bought a present for my mum and went looking for one for my dad. Was tempted to buy 3 socks from Topshop for $18 but I couldn't convince myself to. Anyways, no idea what's happening tomorrow but that's all for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment