Saturday, November 30, 2013

OOTD | 301113

Cardigan: Supre, Tank & Shorts: Big Bargain, Shoes: Lipstik, Bag: Dotti

Decided to wear my new shorts and tank today. It was cold once again so I wore my cardigan, still tempted to wear my white fluffy cardigan. Went off to Paddy's Market once again and didn't manage to buy anything. Walked back to the apartment and ended up buying a top for my dad so that's all presents done :D In the afternoon went to American Apparel once again and decided to buy some nail polish. It was 3 for $28 so I got a matte top coat, a glow in the dark one and one for my boyfriends sister. Walked back to Pitt St Mall, was going to buy more jelly shoes but I couldn't find another colour to buy since it was 2 for $20. But managed to buy a flower headband for $5. Tempted to go buy another since it looks really nice. Also bought three socks from Topshop for $18. Went to have ramen at Chinatown and might go for a walk tonight. The Sydney night life is amaaaazing. Anyways, that's all for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment