Friday, November 22, 2013

Style Steals

Hi there,

So rather than posting an outfit post today, I thought I would do a "style steal" post. I decided to do them on the top three people that came to my head - Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Miranda Kerr. They are also my style icons so I thought they would be most appropriate. I am hoping to order off the Pacsun website after I come back from Sydney to purchase some clothing from their holiday line. I'm so in love with four/five of their pieces. Anyways, on to the style steals! Hope you enjoy! x

Kendall Jenner




I tried really hard to find pieces really similar to Kendall's outfit in this photo. She has on a plain white crop so I just got a random one as well as random leggings. Her shoes seem to be like the Jeffrey Campbells Coltranes. Her bag is a Balenciaga handbag and I just added a random white straw fedora.

Miranda Kerr




It took me aaaages to find Miranda Kerr's bag on the Polyvore website. Her bag is a Prada bag and I went through the website for 10-15 minutes before I managed to find it. Her sunglasses are Miu Miu Catwalk sunglasses. I chose nude Jimmy Choos as her shoes and a random scarf.

Kylie Jenner




I couldn't find the exact shirt that Kylie's wearing in the photo, went through 58 pages and still couldn't find it. I thought that this Givenchy top would be the best dupe for it. She's wearing leather pants so I added these Yves Saint Laurent pants and Christian Louboutin heels. I also managed to find her white Homies beanie on the site so I added that in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment