Sunday, December 1, 2013

OOTD | 011213

Top: Ebay, Floral head piece & Sunglasses: Rubi, Pants: American Apparel, Bag: Dotti, Shoes: Lipstik

Happy 1st of December! This year has seriously just flown by. Today, we ventured off to Darling Harbour since we haven't been there. It was really nice and I remembered how I went there when I was in year 7 for camp. Wanted to go to the IMAX theater but it was $28 per ticket so yeah, no thanks. Anyways, I accidentally left my sunglasses back at the apartment so while we were shopping at Darling Harbour I picked one up from Rubi for $5. I also ended up buying a grey skirt for $3 which is a great bargain. I gave up on trying to find the grey skirt that Kylie was wearing so I ordered two skirts from Missguided. No idea what we're going to do tomorrow so that's all for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment