Saturday, January 25, 2014

OOTD | 250114

Top: Temt, Shorts: Thailand, Bag: Dotti, Watch: Michael Kors

Hi guys, so today I planned to venture to the city to buy this skirt I've been eyeing from Topshop. However, when I woke up it was raining so I decided not to; the rain lasted five minutes. So I basically spent my day in bed watching movies. The top in the photo would just not sit properly on the ground, this was the best I could get. Just went to work as per usual, and just wallowed in my sadness that I was missing out on seeing Headhunterz tonight. Anyways, if I can be bothered I'll probably go to the city and get the skirt and maybe do some outfit ideas on polyvore since I haven't done that in awhile. It's a month until uni starts again.. not sure how I feel. That's all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment