Monday, January 20, 2014

OOTD & Haul | 200114

Dress: Melrose Ave, Bag: Dotti, Watch: Marc Jacobs

Hi guys, today I went out with my parents. Woke up super tired and didn't have the energy to put together a good outfit so I just wore a dress. I love how dresses are so easy to wear and dress up/down. I love the cut of this dress, it's exactly the same as my Topshop dress I wore the other day. It's super flattering on and doesn't require a lot of accessories. Anyways, my parents decided to go to Robina today and I went along since I had nothing else to do. Managed to pick up a few things along the way so there's a little haul at the end. I also ordered off Tobi today so there will be a haul in 2-4 weeks. :) x


During a little shopping break

Dress and skirt: Kookai, Tops: Valleygirl, Bras: Myer

Cat Eye sunglasses from Mascotte for $9

No comments:

Post a Comment