Tuesday, January 7, 2014

OOTD & Mini Haul

Top: Dotti, Shorts: Sabo Skirt, Shoes: Lipstik

Today I decided to wear my new shorts because I was super excited to. I wasn't sure what colour top would suit these shorts since it's multicoloured. I tried on a plain white top first but I thought it was kind of boring so I pulled out this Dotti singlet and thought it went alright. Anyways, I went to Indooroopilly to go have some French Twist but decided to stop off at Chemist Warehouse. They're having 50% off Revlon and Maybelline's entire range. I'm getting a lot of makeup from my boyfriend because he's getting it from Changi Airport and it's so much cheaper there so I only got two things. I got the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lips in Smitten and the Maybelline Color Whisper in Mad For Magenta. My Maybelline lipstick is at the end of it's life so I decided to buy a new one; I've also been wanting to try the Revlon balm stain since I saw all these YouTubers buying them so that inspired me. Anyways, that's all for now! x


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lips in Smitten

Maybelline Color Whisper in Mad For Magenta 

No comments:

Post a Comment