Tuesday, February 11, 2014

OOTD | 110214

Crop: Supre, Shorts: Beginning Boutique, Shoes: Converse

Top: Kookai, Skirt: Valleygirl, Bag: Colette, Wedges: Lipstik

Hi guys, so I went around today with my boyfriend to pick up a few things. Ended up purchasing the YSL lipstick I've been eyeing for ages! I'll post a photo of everything once I come back from Sydney. Off to Sydney on Saturday morning and I'm coming back on Monday night. Anyways, decided to wear my new shorts from Beginning Boutique today during the day and change for dinner. Went to Food Fantasy at the Gold Coast to celebrate my two years and two months with my boyfriend as well as a early Valentines dinner. I am yet to buy him a present but I will get him something from Sydney :) That's all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment