Saturday, February 15, 2014

OOTD | 140114

Top: Valleygirl, Sunglasses: Mascotte, Skirt: Kookai

Happy Valentines Day!! I've been dying to wear the skirt ever since I bought it and I thought it suited today. I got a lot of comments on how bright my skirt was today. Sorry for the late post, I tried to spend as much time with my boyfriend before I head off to Sydney tomorrow/today. 6am flight, not keen for that. Anyways, just spent the day with my boyfriend and also worked and omg, it was soooo busy. So many tables walked in without a booking which made it super stressful. Afterwards had a late dinner of ramen and got some Ben and Jerry's for dessert. I won't have access to my laptop until I come back from Sydney so I won't be able to post any outfit posts so I'll just spam post it when I come back. Hope you had an enjoyable Valentines Day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment