Monday, February 24, 2014

OOTD | 240214

Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: Lipstik, Bag: Topshop

Hi guys, so today I went to uni with my boyfriend even though I didn't have class. There was a Topshop Pop-up event at QUT today so I decided to go in and see it as well as hand in my TTC form. Basically had an hour to go around by myself while my boyfriend was in his lecture so I went to the Topshop stand and went to get a new I.D. card. Goodness... the photos just keep getting worse. I also ended up buying more pens even though I didn't need them hahaha. Anyways, after that was done went back to Sunnybank and bought some books since I had none for tomorrow, organised student +1. Got home and just labelled all my books and cleaned my desk. Not sure how I feel about started a new course and meeting new people. Anyways, that's all for today! x

What came in the Topshop bag! Magazine, water bottle and 20% off voucher

No comments:

Post a Comment