Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OOTD | Sydney 15-17/02/14

Dress & Belt: Dotti, Shoes: Vietnam

Top: Topshop, Pants: American Apparel

Cardigan: Supre, Top: Topshop, Pants: American Apparel

Sorry for the late posts!! As I said before I was in Sydney and had no access to a laptop or computer. Arrived in Sydney at 8:30am and got a taxi back to my cousins place. Got ready for my cousins wedding, didn't get a photo of the first dress I wore. It was just a Saboskirt dress, it didn't fit well on me so I'm not sure what I should do with it. The straps are a little too big even though it's a size 6. Anyways, my cousin ended up doing my makeup for me because I didn't really bring any makeup down. 


Afterwards went to my other cousins apartment and got changed and went to get some coffee at a little cafe at the Strand Arcade. Went to Curzon Hall for the ceremony and dinner and had a great night. 

Woke up the next day went to Chatswood to go have ramen and went shopping at the Westfield. Ended up only buying a dress from Zara because we had to leave early to go to my uncles for a BBQ. It was really cold that day so I wore my disco pants. Didn't end up going anywhere at night because it was raining and everyone had work the next day.

On my last day in Sydney we got a taxi to the Pitt St Mall and just shopped around. Only ended up buying two things from the Zara there. Had lunch with my cousin and then got some Laduree macarons and went back to pack and went to the airport. Spent $78 in Victoria's Secret because I couldn't resist the 3 for $39 deal. Anyways, that's all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment