Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentines Outfit Ideas

Hi guys,

I have no idea where the days have gone, it's been 3 days since I last posted. I actually haven't been doing anything productive lately. I should really do my collective haul soon because there is just a pile of new clothes in my room, but I'm not sure if I should just wait until I come back from Sydney because there will be more clothes. Anyways, since I haven't been documenting my outfits lately, I thought I would do another outfit post; this one is for Valentines Day. I don't have much planned for Valentines day as I'm having an early one with my boyfriend because I have work on the actual day. I used a lot of red because whenever I think of Valentines day I think of red - roses, bears, hearts etc. So yeah, enjoy! x


Casual date

Dressy date night

Red, Black & Gold

Red & Check

Fluffy jumper

No comments:

Post a Comment