Monday, March 3, 2014

OOTD & Haul | 020314

Top: Valleygirl, Shorts: SES, Belt & Bag: Dotti

Hi guys, sorry for not posting at all recently! I've been really busy recently with uni and driving. I'm hoping to get my P's asap. Anyways, the first week of uni was actually really good! I enjoyed all of my classes and I'm actually really excited to start the fashion side of my course. Anyways, today was just a nice relaxing day with my parents. Went to Carindale and I used my $50 from Mimco to buy a pouch! Took awhile for me to choose which one I wanted but I love rose gold so I got the black and rose gold one. Afterwards my brother took me driving and then off to work. Had Max Brenner with my boyfriend after work so that was nice and relaxing. Anyways, that's all for today! x

PS: I posted a beauty haul! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment