Thursday, March 6, 2014

OOTD | 060314

Top: Supre, Shorts: Sabo Skirt, Shoes: Lipstik

Hi guys, so today was my day off from uni. Spent today looking at all these different hair dyes and then finally settled on one after one hour. Then dyed the bottom of my hair blonde hehe. I feel like later on I'm going to dye it purple. Anyways, I've been dying to wear these shorts from Sabo Skirt for the longest time because they have just been sitting in my closet unworn for the ages. Yesterday, I went to Supre and they had a $1 sale so I ended up getting the top I was wearing today as well as a lime skirt. Also ended up buying a plain black knit from Valleygirl. Back to uni tomorrow, I don't really like how I have a one day gap because I feel like it's the weekend and then I'm like oh wait... Happened a lot today. Anyways, that's all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment