Saturday, March 22, 2014

OOTD | 220314

Top: Topshop, Shorts: Thailand, Bag: Celine, Shoes: Tony Bianco

Hi guys, I've finally finished my fashion assignment today. Big thanks to Caroline and Sarah for their help Now I have just one more assignment before I can study for my marketing exam. Anyways, over the past few days I've been going crazy doing research for my fashion assignment and trying to organise photos. Finally got my last photo today and it was so stressful trying to get it. Ended up being late meeting up with Caroline but it all worked out in the end. Today's outfit was just something simple. I actually saw my top in Valleygirl which looked exactly the same but they moved the birds around. I also ended up at DFO because I wanted to shop and ended up buying 3 pairs of Tony Biancos for $100. I'm sooo in love with them hehe. Anyways, I'm off to finish my assignment! x


Valleygirl Top


Boots, flats & heels

No comments:

Post a Comment