Saturday, March 15, 2014

OOTD & BB Pop-Up Sale

Hi guys,

So sorry for not posting recently. I've been getting home late and going to uni early. Anyways, these past few days have been pretty good. I went to the 40% off cosmetics at Priceline and it was complete madness. You couldn't even move and I had a heavy uni bag so it was really annoying. I also went to the Beginning Boutique pop-up sale today! Got a few things that I will show you. I managed to be one of the first twenty in the line so I got a free goodie bag! Also decided to go to the Shakuhachi secret sale but didn't buy anything because it was all over my budget. So anyways, hope you enjoy!



Top: Jayjays, Skirt: Zara, Bag: Faux Celine, Shoes: Lipstik

What I got from Priceline and a lip liner that I forgot to photograph - the nail polish remover is amazing

Won an instagram competition and got these: Deathly Hallows tank (I also have this in black), Kester Black nail polish and Lime Crime eyeliner

New items: Lime Crime eyeliner, Kester Black nail polish in Nebula and Peach Melba, Essie Mint Candy Apple and Essie Fiji

BB goodie bag: Culture magazine, Frank body scrub, Lip stain, highlighter, Kester Black nail polish, Loving Tan fake tan, Hair pins, Skinny Me Tea and a muesli bar

What I managed to get

Close up of the accessories - Bambi bracelet and a ring

1 comment:

  1. I love your monchrome outfit!! Ahhh the freebies look good!

    ReplyDelete