Sunday, April 20, 2014

OOTD | 200414

Kimono: Missguided, Top: Cotton On, Skirt: Mombasa Rose, Shoes: Tony Bianco


Hi guys, so today was Thai New Years at the Temple. I went for around an hour and just ate Dippin' Dots. Afterwards, went to have lunch with the boyfriend, Jennie and Kha at Seoul Bistro. Never been there before but the food was actually really good and I would definitely go back. Had some free time so we went back to Kha's to play with his dogs and just chill. Now I'm home and probably going to the gym soon.

Yesterday, my brother took me shopping because he had no idea what to get me for my birthday. Almost everything I bought was on sale. Walked around Chermside because we hadn't been in awhile and just walked into random shops. Went to PJ's steaks afterwards and omgggg, it was soo good. I would recommend the Chilli Cheesesteak. Anyways, that's all for today! x

Thanks brother :D

No comments:

Post a Comment