Saturday, April 26, 2014

OOTD

Hi guys,

So this past week of my mid-sem holidays I have mostly been staying at home doing my assignments or going to uni to have group meetings. I have two group assignments due on Tuesday and Wednesday the first week back so we have been busily working on it. I have also been working every night so my progress with these assignments haven't been as good as I would've hoped. I also have a marketing assignment due in two weeks which I need to start on. Busy, busy, busy. For my fashion assignment I have been researching the history of fashion blogging and while I've been doing that I've been neglecting my own blog. I haven't been taking many outfit photos but I'll upload what I have. Anyways, back to my assignments! x



Top: F21, Skirt: Mombasa, Shoes: Tony Bianco

Top: Supre, Skirt: Mombasa, Shoes: Tony Bianco, Belt: Dotti

As you can probably tell I am in love with this skirt. I will probably try and scale down my wear of it for other outfit posts so I can wear my new clothes. I am expecting an American Apparel order to come in soon so I'll post a haul of what I got when it arrives. I'm trying to save money so I probably won't have a haul up for awhile until I deem I have saved enough/gotten rid of enough clothes. That's all for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment