Monday, May 5, 2014

OOTD | 020514

Cardigan: DFO, Top: Thailand, Pants: American Apparel, Boots: Dotti, Bag: Coach

Hi guys, so I finished my assignment on Saturday so my boyfriend decided to take me to Max Brenner for dessert! This was my outfit for that night and my future car is in the background hehe. The weather change has been pretty drastic. My eyes haven't been reacting well and are extremely dry and sore most of the time. My skin has also been acting up with this cold weather which isn't pleasant. I have basically been living in my riding pants ever since I got them. They seriously make your waist look sooo good. I have also realised all of my knits aren't as warm as I thought as they all have little holes which let the wind in; so I'm looking for some good winter tops and jumpers. Anyways, that's all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment