Friday, May 16, 2014

OOTD | 160514

Top: Valleygirl, Cardigan: DFO, Skirt: Mombasa, Bag: American Apparel, Boots: Dotti

Hi guys, so on the one day I decide to wear a skirt, it decides to rain. Awesome. Anyways, I've been loving a high neck lately. I ordered a white top off ASOS with a high neck which should arrive on Monday! I'm so in love with this top from Valleygirl, I may or may not buy it in another colour. I decided against buying white since I have heaaaaps of white tops already so I might go and buy the burgundy colour. Since I had uni today I got to use my American Apparel bag. It's much sturdier than I expected and I'm really glad I spent the money on it. After uni, I came home and got a little letter in the mail from Chanel. I thought it was really cute so I took a photo of it! That's all for today x

Loooooove this top so much

No comments:

Post a Comment