Friday, May 23, 2014

OOTD | 210514 & 220514

Top: New Look, Skirt: Mombasa, Boots: New Look, Bag: American Apparel

Cardigan & Crop: Supre, Skirt: Topshop, Bag: Coach, Boots: New Look

Hi guys, so yesterday (21 May) was my boyfriend's birthday! Spent the morning with him and got some lunch. Then I went to uni for an hour and then met up with my boyfriend after. Went to have Sizzler for dinner and then met up with some friends after to chill. I didn't manage to get my second outfit since we went home late and we were just busy all night. Today, I finished one assignment out of three! So happy. Now only two more reports to finish then I have to study for my marketing exam. Ended up going to my boyfriend's to watch a movie then went to work. And then went back to this for a BBQ. I'm honestly so in love with these boots. The only thing is I can't speed walk like I normally do through uni. I also managed to get my Supre crop for $2 from the outlet store. Anyways, that's all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment