Tuesday, May 20, 2014

OOTD & ASOS Haul | 200514

Knit: Ice, Pants: Thailand, Boots: New Look

Hi guys, my ASOS order finally arrived! I am in love with the two things I got. I didn't realise until now but both of the items are from New Look. These boots are honestly sooo comfy and easy to walk in. I am definitely going to be wearing these boots to uni. I've been dying for these boots ever since I saw Barbara (ThePersianBabe) on YouTube haul them. I wanted to buy them but they were out of stock in my size. I was searching the ASOS website since I saw Lauren's OOTD and her top was absolutely perfect and she stated it was from ASOS. It's probably not the same top but it's really similar! Today my dad arrived back from Vietnam and brought back some goodies for me. I went to pick him and my uncle up with my mum and since we had some time we shopped around DFO. Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday so I'll hopefully have a nice outfit to show you guys. That's all for today! x


New Look Boots

New Look Top & Boots

Loveeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment