Monday, June 2, 2014

OOTD | 020614

Top: Topshop, Pants: American Apparel, Shoes: New Look, Bag: Coach

Hi guys, today I ventured off to Costco with my family, boyfriend and Tom and Lewis. It was around a 40 minute drive from my house and we spent another 40 minutes in line to get our cards. It was actually so hot today so as I was waiting in line for my card my legs were burning. It was cold when I woke up so I thought it would be cold all day... guess not. Managed to buy three boxes of lollies, next time I go I'm going to buy the no-slip hangers since I saw them last minute and couldn't get them this time. Afterwards, we went to Chermside to kill some time. I ended up buying a top from Valleygirl for $10. I also ordered off ASOS on Sunday night, so I'm super excited for that to arrive! Anyways, I'm off to study for my first and last exam of this semester! x

No comments:

Post a Comment