Thursday, June 5, 2014

OOTD | 050614

Top: Valleygirl, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: New Look

Hi guys, today I went to the Dragonberry Popup sale! There was actually a lot of stock left and I found a lot of things in my size. I collected all these clothes in my hand and slowly put back what I didn't need. Ended up spending $30 on four things since everything was $10 each or two for $15. I shall haul what I got when my boyfriend drops it off because I left it in his car. Afterwards, got home and started studying again and waited for my class registrations; got all of my classes! Today's outfit is a little more dressy than I was planning. I've been so excited to wear this top (I also have it in pink) since I bought it so I decided to wear it today. I have also been loving the look of bunched? rolled? socks with boots. That's all for today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment