Friday, August 1, 2014

Clothing Rack + Mini Haul | 010814

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues these past few weeks, so I haven't really been in the mood to put together a good post. I still don't have any outfit posts, so sorry about that. I was hoping to have all these issues sorted out by now but that's life for you. The next two months should be quite eventful if all goes to plan. I have a fully packed week next week so hopefully I can create some good posts for you guys.

Anyways, I caved and bought two things off ASOS so I have posted them below! Since I don't have an outfit post, I thought I would show you my clothing rack before I change it for Spring/Summer. It has been pretty hot during the day lately so I can probably pack away all my big coats. Hope you enjoy! xx



From left to right: Kookai Skirt, ASOS skirt, Topshop skirt, Dotti skirt, Mombasa Skirt, ASOS top x3, Topshop top (blue checkered), American Apparel long sleeved top, Zara dress, Topshop dress, Tommy Hilfiger sweater, fluffy cardigan from a Sydney market, Industrie hoodie and a Forever New coat

New Look bag, Celine bag and Coach bag

New Look bag and ASOS "Nothing to wear" top


Drove the family home from Sanctuary Cove the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment