Friday, August 29, 2014

MBFF Day Two

George Wu

Hi guys!! I have no finished my two shifts for MBFF. It was such an enriching and fun experience (minus the standing around). Tonight I showed up an hour early once again and ended up going to the back of house to help move racks to the stage. Those clothing racks are heaaaavy. Or maybe I'm just weak. After that went back to the volunteers room and checked in. There were left over goodie bags from this afternoon's show so I took one and there's a Topshop gift card in there *o*. Went to move more stuff and then went back to the main auditorium to sort out which sections we were to be placed. Went back to the volunteers room and sat down for awhile. Then I went to help show people where the VIP lounge was for about an hour and then the doors opened for the show so I had to run back to my spot. Watched the first show and it was pretty good. Once the show was over we had to quickly clean the space and place new programs onto the chairs. The show ended up running late so we finished late. 

Overall, it was a great experience and I would definitely do it again! That's all for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment