Monday, August 18, 2014

OOTD | 170814

Jacket: Zara, Dress: Kookai, Bag: Michael Kors, Shoes: Guess

Hi guys, yesterday I went down to the coast to celebrate Alice's 19th! We met up with everyone at 2:30 and drove down to Charis Seafood. Ate lunch and then went to Surfer's to have ice cream. After that, we went to play some mini golf. Then we all went to Sam's place to get ready. Went to George's Paragon to have dinner at 8 and we ended up finishing around 10. After dinner we decided to go back to Timezone at Surfer's to play but then we realised we needed to go so we all ended up going home afterwards. Anyways, I'm overly stressed at the moment, need to finish assignments and I have a presentation tomorrow with no reply from my group so far. Also have an assignment due on Sunday that's not fully finished yet. Okay, I best be off to doing my assignment! x


My love

Birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment