Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Collective OOTDs

Top: Valleygirl, Skirt: Supre, Boots: ASOS

Top: Topshop, Shorts: Thailand


 Hi guys, once again apologies for the lack of posts. I've been quite the busy bee, trying to finish my assignments and I went to the Kanye West concert. Well, today I completed one of my assignments and I have one more left due on Tuesday. I have also been having a lot of group meetings for my assignments. Oh, I went to Movieworld for one of my subjects! We went to watch the Stunt show and stayed back for a talk which will be helpful for our next assignment. The Kanye West concert was reaaally good. I would definitely go again even though so many people have bad things to say about him. He's really good live and it was a great experience.

Today is Caroline's birthday! I had a uni meeting in the morning and came home and finished my assignment then went back to the city and waited for Alice and David. Ended up bumping into Charlene while I was topping up my gocard! I haven't seen her in agesssss :D Then met up with Sarah, Adrii and Nikki then we all went to Wagaya to have Caroline's birthday dinner. Now I'm home and should really start my next assignment. xx
YEEZUS

I was pretty proud of my parking | Tweety! 

No comments:

Post a Comment