Sunday, October 12, 2014

OOTD | 081014

Top: Topshop, Skirt: Mombasa, Bag: LV, Shoes: Ebay

Hi guys, these past few days have been quite busy. I've been busy working on my assignments that are due in another week or so. On Wednesday I had to film one of my assignments. I met up with my group at 6 and we went to Practical Wing Chun to conduct interviews and shoot some footage. We ended up finishing at 9:15 and I forgot to bring a cardigan so it was freezing cold by the end. It was a very tiring night. 

Over the weekend, my cousin from Sydney came to visit with his wife so last night after work I met up with them and we went to meet up with another cousin at Bacchus for some drinks then we went to Cowch for dessert. Afterwards, my boyfriend drove us to a lookout and we went past so many nice houses, my goodness. During the day, I had lunch with the boyfriend at The Burrow since we were celebrating another month together!

Churros and Tiramisu 

Chicken club pizza and fries | forgot to rotate this :(

Today, we had a big family lunch since my cousin was leaving tonight. Got to see some family that I haven't seen in a few months. Anyways, back to finishing my assignments! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment