Monday, October 6, 2014

OOTDs & A New Bag

Hi guys,

I've had a pretty busy week. This past week I've had uni meetings and went to Seaworld for another group assignment. Last night I went to Franky's birthday party and forgot to take an outfit photo. I do however, have some photos from the week which I will post down below. I have gotten far behind with my last two assessment so I'll probably be delaying my posts so apologies for that. I will try to do some more outfit idea posts since I don't have uni this week.

I also managed to go down to Robina to see the first Zara in Queensland! It was exactly what I thought it would be, big. It's not as big as the Sydney store but it's still quite big. I only managed to buy two things, a skort and a skirt. I'm planning to do a haul probably at the end of this month because I haven't done one in awhile and I've collected a lot of new clothes and what not.

Yesterday, I went to the Thai Festival at Roma St and afterwards went shopping with my parents. I got my first LV bag and I love it *o* I will post a photo of it down below! Hope you enjoy xx



Top: Topshop, Skirt: Mombasa, Boots: ASOS, Bag: Coach

Top: Thailand, Skirt: Mombasa, Boots: ASOS, Bag: Coach

Aliceeee | Franky Fridays

My new baby *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment