Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lipstick Collection

Hi guys,

Today I thought I would do something different and post my lipstick collection! As you will see, I have a lot of reds and pinks. I'm going to Carindale later tonight so I might purchase a few things. I also ordered off ASOS as they were having a 30% off everything sale! So the haul will be delayed until I get my ASOS package I suppose. Anyways, hope you enjoy! x




Dark reds and pinks
Left to right: Maybelline Colour Whisper in 95 Mad for Magenta, YSL Rogue Volupte in No. 8, Estee Lauder in 88 Rubellite, Revlon Matte Balm in 225 Sultry, 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lips in 30 Smitten, Lime Crime Centrifuchsia, 
Chanel 40. La Sensuelle, YSL No. 12 Forbidden Burgundy and 
Face of Australia in Berry Brulee  

Reds

From left to right: Tom Ford in No. 10 Cherry Lush, YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in No. 5, MAC Russian Red and YSL Rouge Pur Couture in No. 01

Lipgloss and lip stains

YSL Lip stain in 13 and 15, YSL lipgloss in 206 and Chanel lipgloss in 60 Exces

No comments:

Post a Comment