Tuesday, November 11, 2014

OOTD | 111114

Top: River Island, Skirt: Mombasa, Belt: Dotti, Shoes: Ebay

Hi guys!! Long time no blog. I finished my first and last exam almost a week ago. Since then I've just been relaxing and working. Today I celebrate another month with my boyfriend, so we just hung out during the day and went to have dinner just before. I have recently acquired a love for grey tops, if you cannot already tell. Yesterday, I spent some time reorganising my closet and clothing rack and there are a lot of grey tops. So when I saw this top I just knew I had to have it. 

I was planning to film my haul video yesterday but I ended up spending too long cleaning my closet and I went with my parents to Garden City to buy groceries so that will be postponed for a little bit. My apologies. I also bought Taylor Swift's new album and have been listening to it non-stop. I really love Blank Space and she just released the video clip which I absolutely loved. 

Anyways, I'm hoping to be able to blog more since I am now on a four month holiday. I will be heading to Sydney in January so I should have another haul then since Sephora will be open by the time I go!! That's all for today xx


No comments:

Post a Comment