Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Collective Haul

Hi guys!

I finally had some time today to edit my collective haul. Sorry for the lighting and focus in the video, I need to get a better camera for videos and may have to get some studio lights if I decide to pursue more videos. I have actually bought a few more items of clothing after I filmed this haul but I guess I'll just keep those until I do a boxing day haul or something similar. I also just realised I forgot to include all the shoes I've bought, but I purchased a white pair of shoes and they are dirrrrty, so they wouldn't have been a pretty sight!

Tonight, I'm off to an event with my mum, so tomorrow I shall have another blog post up for you guys! I'm super excited and I'm really keen to get ready but it's a little too early for that. Anyways, hope you enjoy! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment