Thursday, December 4, 2014

Louis Vuitton Event

Hi guys!!

So last night I went to a Louis Vuitton event with my mum which was held at the city store! My brother dropped my mum and I off and we were early so we decided to sit outside until it was opened. I don't have much photos because we were told by security that we were not allowed to take photos in the store. Hope you enjoy and sorry about the lack of photos (of the actual event)! xx





Borrowed my mums clutch for this photo, hehe.

Alma BB & Tony Bianco Heels


The night began by being greeted by champagne and water. I chose champagne because why not? I'm not a drinker so I didn't even finish my glass. My mum actually bumped into an old friend that she hasn't seen in almost ten years. So they had a mini catch up and I waited. Decided to walk around the store and look at the new stock and saw some really nice pieces. Mum found a bag she liked as well as a pair of shoes. She tried both on and decided to wait to see if she really wanted to buy them.

Dress: Zara, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Shoes: Tony Bianco, Watch: Michael Kors

Found my friend Kyle working at the store and got him to take a Polaroid photo for my mother and I. He also put my bag away for me. Walked around more and then they had a mini fashion show showcasing their new collection. Afterwards, it was more walking around and some finger food as well as more champagne.


Mum spent a lot of time talking to her friends and I sat down for awhile because my feet were sooo sore. I found this gorgeous bag but I didn't think I should buy another bag since I just bought my Alma BB. I walked around the mens section and the person who sold me my bag remembered me and we had a little chat (I didn't manage to catch his name).

It was nearing the end of the night so I collected my bag from Kyle and my mum decided to try on the pair of shoes once again. She decided to get them and I think they're gorgeous. I didn't get a proper photo of them after the event because I went out for dinner with my boyfriend after. My brother picked us up at around 8:45pm and we went home. Overall, it was such a lovely night and such a privilege to have gone with my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment