Monday, January 12, 2015

OOTD | 100115

Dress: Princess Polly, Shoes: Tony Bianco, Bag: Louis Vuitton

Hi guys!! So I am back from Sydney so I thought I would do my first outfit post. On Saturday was my cousins reception at Sky Phoenix at the Westfield Mall. I went back to my cousin's apartment where we got ready and she did my makeup for me. We arrived early and just walked around and tried to find our table. The photo booth was finally set up so we decided to take some photos before dinner started. I ended up taking more photos after I took the photo below. It was a really fun night and my cousin and his wife had put green tea kit kats on each plate and a lot of people didn't take theirs so they are now mine! Well that's all for today, I need to unpack and catch up on sleep. xx


Boyfriend :D

Cousins

Photo booth fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment