Saturday, January 31, 2015

OOTD | 310115

Top: Valleygirl, Shorts: Thailand, Shoes: Nike

Hi guys!! So it's the last day of the month already! Time really does fly. I feel like I haven't accomplished as much as I'd hoped in this month, but hey it's only the start of the year. Today I had to go vote and was expecting a massive line but there ended up being no line at all. 

As you can see in my hand, I bought some more clothes. Ughhh, Valleygirl. They're having 50% off everything at the moment and I managed to get three tops for $7.40 and I also went on Wednesday and Thursday and bought a few other things. I really need to go through my wardrobe again and do another clean out. I think I need to get rid/sell a few items for each new item I buy. I should probably get started, I have two bags full to sort. That's all for today!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment