Wednesday, April 1, 2015

OOTD | 010415

Top: Ebay, Jacket: F21, Pants: Thailand, Shoes: Nike

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month! It's April already, my goodness this year is going by quickly. I turn 20 soon... no longer a teenager haha. Well, it's finally starting to cool down so I got to wear some long pants today. My mum fixed the zipper on these pants because I accidentally ripped it off one day. Also got to wear my Thea's again, I can't seem to find an outfit I like that would match my Thea's. 

Today was spent quickly dropping by Garden City and then to Inala to pick up my new glasses. My eyes are now the same on each side... slowly getting worse haha. Tomorrow is my last day of uni before mid sem break!! Woop woop. So excited, I've been feeling really stressed because I have so much work to do, which I should get back to right now! That's all for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment