Thursday, April 9, 2015

OOTD | 090415

Top: Valleygirl, Skirt: Supre, Boots: New Look

Hi guys! Where has all the time gone? It is already half way through mid-sem break. So what has happened this week? I have finished one of three assignments so far. I'm currently half way through my second assignment. The rest of the week will be spent finishing my last two assignments. Last night I had an early birthday dinner with some close friends. We decided to go to Sizzler and we had ice cream cake, yumm! 

Well today was spent doing my assignments and spending time with the boyfriend. He sprained his ankle so we spent a lot of the time resting and eating. I am currently watching Flipped on Netflix and trying to finish off this second assignment. That's all for today! xx

Matching w bae // Top & Skirt: Valleygirl, Bag: LV

Courtesy of  K.Ho photography

No comments:

Post a Comment