Monday, April 13, 2015

OOTD | 130415

Top: H&M, Skirt: Supre, Shoes: ASOS

Hi guys! Today is my birthday!! I spent most of the day with my boyfriend and at night we had dinner at George's Paragon at Eagle Street Pier. I had a very good day, went around getting all my free food haha. My boyfriend surprised me with roses when he came over hehe. Him buying me roses is a very rare occurrence so I was very happy when he arrived with these! :D 

Yesterday, my family decided to head to Indooroopilly. Mum really wanted to go to H&M so that's why we went. I ended up getting a grey basic skirt and the top that I'm wearing today. I really need to get back to my last assignment. That's all for now! xx


Calamari and garlic bread, lamb cutlets, carbonara and souvlaki  

Baskin Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment