Thursday, April 23, 2015

OOTD | 210415

Cardigan: ICE, Top: Temt, Pants: Thailand, Shoes: Nike, Bag: American Apparel

Hi guys! This is a belated outfit post. I've been trying to catch up on some assignment work before it gets too crazy. I have seven assignments due in May, joy. I best be getting on top of my work now, before April ends.

I've been loving turtle necks a lot. On my recent shopping trip with my brother, I think I ended up getting four turtle neck tops, needless to say I have a lot more in my closet already. I should really stop but they're just so warm on your neck for winter and you don't need a scarf. Also, I managed to break the zip of the pants I'm wearing in this outfit post. This is the second time now!! Mum says I should just give up, but they're my favourite so I'll see what I can do :(

I watched FF7 tonight. It was a really good movie and I ended up bawling my eyes at the end, oh dear. Anyways, I best be finishing some assignments! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment